LegacyGT.com

LGT.com Challenge?

gt_ltd

ummmmmm no.

she's crazy

If she's on less than 12 different anti-depressents/anti-psycosis(sp?)/anti-nutzo drugs she's doing better than my last girlfriend...

playing "hide-a-pill" was always kinda fun with her.:icon_twis

Martin Luther - "Who loves not women, wine and song remains a fool his whole life long."

EL4NFZT7

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...
:lol: no thanks! my car is a NO HO ZONE!!!! if anyone's ass cheeks go on the hood of my car, it'll be my own! :lol:

of course. now, when are you gonna post some sexy pics for the LGT.com challenge? ;)

This Space For Rent

Guest *Jedimaster*
:lol: no thanks! my car is a NO HO ZONE!!!! if anyone's ass cheeks go on the hood of my car, it'll be my own! :lol:

What I been missin' over heeyah?

Guest heightsgtltd

we'll gladly accept your ass cheeks :hide:

wait. who's "prolly a dude..." ???

i sure hope you are not implying that I am a dude, cause unlike the song, i'm no dude that looks like a lady. :lol: kinda missing some parts for that.

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

wait. who's "prolly a dude..." ???

i sure hope you are not implying that I am a dude, cause unlike the song, i'm no dude that looks like a lady. :lol: kinda missing some parts for that.

You're right Jedi. That sure sounds like an answer a dude, who didn't want people to think he was a dude, would give.

Martin Luther - "Who loves not women, wine and song remains a fool his whole life long."

EL4NFZT7

You're right Jedi. That sure sounds like an answer a dude, who didn't want people to think he was a dude, would give.

sure whatever.. in 2 weeks, i'll be in WA, more than happy to say hello. however, i do have a t-shirt:

"if i had balls, they'd sure as hell be bigger than yours"

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

sure whatever.. in 2 weeks, i'll be in WA, more than happy to say hello. however, i do have a t-shirt:

"if i had balls, they'd sure as hell be bigger than yours"

Whatever dude, I'll be deployed by then. How convenient for you.

EL4NFZT7

Archived