LegacyGT.com

Heated Seats Stopped Working

thammond09

2009 2.5i SE

Yesterday, both heated seats were working fine. Today, neither work, nor does the indicator lights on the switches. This tells me it's some kind of fuse/relay/electrical issue. I haven't modified anything near the seats or switches, so I definitely haven't knocked anything loose. Also, everything else seems to be working fine as far as I can tell.

Pulled the seat heater fuse (15 amp in the interior box) - fine. I started pulling some fuses for accessories in the same area just for fun, and found a blown cigarette lighter fuse - replaced that, but didn't fix the seats.

Anyone have any other ideas? It was dark and rainy so I didn't keep going, I figured I'd post this, get some answers, and check again tomorrow. I've had the car for two days, but I want to eliminate the easy checks so I don't take it back to the dealer and look like an idiot when the issue is a blown fuse or something.

Thanks!

Edit: Found another post with a similar issue, and that post noted that there are 4 fuses that are tied to the heated seats - I checked those 4, one was blown. I replaced the fuse but the seats don't work. I checked them again and all 4 are fine.

Archived