LegacyGT.com

Anyone going to Pikes Peak Hill Climb???

anch0r

I'll be heading out with a couple buddies tonight, or actually early Saturday morning about 2AM to get in line for the hill climb. I went last year and it was a great, except for the weather in the afternoon that is. But the weather should be good tomorrow. This is truly on of the best races you can see in the states. I watched last year from Devil's Playgroung. Not sure I'll go that high this year because it takes so long to leave after the race, but anywhere you can get a view of a couple curves is great!

-Jason

I know a butt load of the audi/vw guys are going. Weather should be perfect for it. Last year it snowed.

I will be working, so I can not attend. Take pics and post them up for us, I have already seen some video and pics from the practice runs they have been running all week....audi and scooby, there is some old dude driving a white STi, and he is working the snot out of that thing. :)

• 4 weeks later...
Bump. :D Did you get any pics? My x-wife's cousin participated in the hill climb (Matthew Johnson), website.....http://www.matthewjohnson.us/index.html. I haven't heard what class he was in or how he placed, and the website hasn't been updated in years, but it's pretty cool how she knows someone who participates in it (it's been a dream of mine for years now to race that race).

Ok if anyone goes from the Forum, it would be fantastic is someone could take a camera as I know I will anyway...... be wrapped if I could see some footage.

The climb certainly has a worldwide fan base and anything you can share would be FANTASTIC.

TIA

Ada///M.

Archived