LegacyGT.com

if you in line for a VB upgrade please read

tailgatewagon

Since nobody has seen the official "list" I don't really know where my spot would be. My finances kind of went to hell this month though, so if ClimberD wants to let you bump to wherever my spot was you're welcome to it. Donate 10 bucks to the forum on my behalf or something.

Thank you for your interest in getting the F1 ASAP. The core program is indeed backed up, as each core cycle ends up taking several weeks, and only one core is in active circulation (everything else has stalled temporarily due to customer mechanical holdups).

I cannot rightfully let one customer jump in front of another who has been waiting longer. I like the creativity (truthfully), that you are into the 5eat and have been in touch for the front diff and have purchased center diff bushings, but I wouldn't feel comfortable with myself allowing it. If it was a slot in a GB, I would feel differently.

There are 5 existing individuals on the list, but with Alfred_Buchi out that's 4. Also I emailed one person today to receive the core I just finished, which will make it 3, plus you. I'm supposed to get two more cores in, but it keeps on getting delayed.

If you like, you can ship me your VB, and I can do a regular modification sans core. However, I only recommend that route if you have no other good option. That is because if the VB gets dinged during shipping, you're in a pickle. It happened once, fortunately it was a core and the customer had a backup VB standing by. Problem was solved quickly, via the core program. This was several months ago. I digress.

I am being dragged to Albany Dec 21-28, so no Subaru work during that time of course.

Please let me know what I can do to help.

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

Archived