LegacyGT.com

Infamous Oil Supply Line Kit - GrimSpeed Heat Shield

Alfred_Buchi

I was pretty lucky today at the Infamous Meet. Super stoked to win something, now I can't say "I never win anything!"

I actually already have an infamous oil feed line and my stock heat shield is fine with me.

I'm sorry I can't be as generous as some other members who gave away products they wouldn't use. That was really admirable guys. I'm very impressed with the Legacy community here. Truth be told the forced unpaid week off this month paired with holiday expenses and a ton of unforseen costs (blew my fork on my MTB, TV crapped out, wheel bearing in my leggy, girlfriends laptop stolen) My wallet is getting pretty light.

I'd love to give someone some good deals though. Both are brand new. Heat shield is covered in protective vinyl to keep the aluminum perfect.

$40 for the heat shield

$125 for the oil supply line kit. --- SOLD

Cash preferred but i'll consider trades if anyone has some nice street brake pads (front and rear) or maybe some of those horns + cash, I almost got taken out in the heavy rain a few weeks while laying on my horn for 4 solid seconds and I think some louder horns might be a safety investment.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/100/photo16v.jpg

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/85/photo28k.jpg

Haha, does a replacement wheel bearing count as a "mod" lol. Cause that's exactly where the money from the oil line went. Thanks again, I can't believe how much smoother the car is. I haven't even done the left one yet. I've gotten so used to the loud bearings that I forgot how quiet it was before.

I really want the back ones to go bad so I can take them in for warranty replacement before I hit 100k but I'm at 98k and I doubt they will fail in time.

Archived