LegacyGT.com

Somethings very wrong, maybe?

I dont know how long it has been going on and I hope you can hear it from the video but it sounds like maybe an exhaust leak but its making the turbo sound very scary when it spools.

I have a stock 06 LGT and it has 82k on it.

Just wanted to know if its ok to drive for the weekend or not, I have to work in the morning on saturday and sunday and dont have another car to get me there. Thanks alot!

Have you noticed any performance difference. It is probably the EGT guage.... or something like that. It could have poped out. Look to see if you can find a loose sensor that is dangling, i think there is a yellow cord attached to it. It is an exhaust leak if this is the case. it is fine to drive, just sounds like shit

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/unofficial-05-06-lgt-2-2k-5w-resistor-up-pipe-131488.html

here is a nice link, if it is the sensor, i would recommend running the car until it is hot, get a nice pair of gloves and shove the sensor back into the place and let the engine cool. The pipe will contract around the sensor and you will be fine.

Let us know

• 3 weeks later...
  • Mega Users
Could it be from the downpipe I sent you money for that you never shipped out and avoided my PM's, emails and texts about and had to file a PayPal claim against you for? Could be that...

:lol: what a douche

"Remember Danny - Two wrongs don't make a right but three rights make a left."

At 82k, it might not be a bad idea to take a peak at the turbo shaft anyway. Even if you do determine that the problem is the sensor.
what did u mean when you said. it felt like i was driving a civic? did u mean the car felt like it was more dependable and it was getting better mpg's?

Archived