LegacyGT.com

Cobb Accessport for a 2008 Legacy 2.5i

Has anyone used an AccessPort on a 2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i PZEV? If so did you observer better fuel economy and power? Does anyone have one I can try a map that is in Mass or a used one for sale?

I am not certain but I dont think Cobb maked one for a 2.5i

better yet its been discontunued

http://cobbtuning.com/products/?id=4567

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

my 09 2.5i was open source tuned (by Bren), of course factory subaru tunes are on the rich AFR side so overall fuel was pulled and timing was advanced all with WBO2 monitoring. The power felt more linear and responsive for sure, I'd say it's worthwhile considering you essentially have no *realistic* power mods to do. Unless you want to spend an LGT's downpayment on a 2.5i turbokit which in the end will still be slower than a stock LGT :lol:

my 09 2.5i was open source tuned (by Bren), of course factory subaru tunes are on the rich AFR side so overall fuel was pulled and timing was advanced all with WBO2 monitoring. The power felt more linear and responsive for sure, I'd say it's worthwhile considering you essentially have no *realistic* power mods to do. Unless you want to spend an LGT's downpayment on a 2.5i turbokit which in the end will still be slower than a stock LGT :lol:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-JECHcrzu65w/TmZ05xToTSI/AAAAAAAAAgc/dQwpoVWnpW8/s1600/bros.jpg

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

Thanks and no I am not modding for power for handling yes I am getting bigger anti-sway bars Whitelines. I have a PZEV but I heard that tuneing can give you better fuel economy and that is all I really am after if it is a little smoother as a result that is all well and good if I got ten more horses I would think it was amazing really more interested in eaking out the best possible fuel economy.

you don't think subaru already tried to get best fuel economy ?

the car runs at stoic airfuel ratio when ever below 4000 rpm,

you can try to advance timming a but the ecm already uses the iam or dam to run as much timming as the fuel can handle.

Now that's thinking out of the boxer!:lol:

fyi all 05 + legacy's have built in code reader

Power or fuel economy. You can't really have both unfortunately.

Sure you can! Lean is mean!

Toss Reliability into that mix, and pick two.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Archived