LegacyGT.com

Source for buying LGT with engine issues?

Does anyone know of a source to research finding an LGT with known engine issues? Ideally I'd like to find a stock, low mileage car. However, for the right $ on a car with issues, I've got a few local options for doing a transplant. I've been doing the Craigslist route, but wondering if there's a known entity (preferrably in the north east) that specializes in this.

I've tried a search on this forum, but no luck yet.

Thanks for any insight.

Erik,

There is a turbo legacy wagon, sitting down at full circle automotive, same color as mine. Sure looks like the front end is sitting up in the air like the engine is out. Might be worth going to ask....it's been there a week or two. Might have a frustrated owner at this point.

Thanks Seth, I just might swing by there today . . . The Allroad suspension is finally fixed . . . hope to post that for sale tomorrow.

Nrw, thank you as well!

Nice to see some options out there.

Erik,

There is a turbo legacy wagon, sitting down at full circle automotive, same color as mine. Sure looks like the front end is sitting up in the air like the engine is out. Might be worth going to ask....it's been there a week or two. Might have a frustrated owner at this point.

Stopped by Full Circle. They're rebuilding the motor for the current owner, not for sale. Worth stopping by and dropping my name though. His daughter is in school with mine!

Archived