LegacyGT.com

2012 Calendar Detail and Shoot

mazdaslo

Anybody with a LGT is welcome to join in, I will be detailing and then going to a few photo locations on Sunday, probably just south bay locations. I will have at least one photographer, bring your own if you like.

We are pretty well stocked with zaino brothers detailing products at my place, you are welcome to partake in the fun, probably starting between 10-11, done detailing at about 2pm.

I am open to suggestions about where to go take pictures, Going up to the redwoods, an industrial park, a nice skyline, and then someplace for sunset, there are a few good sunset places up on Skyline between Black Rd, and Hwy 9.

I live down near Los Gatos, lots of parking at my place, space in my driveway to wash 2 cars at a time.

PM me if interested.

So are you trying to submit this for the yearly calendar?

If you wanna meet somewhere up on skyline like the Palo Alto Look out or something I may be willing to do the drive. When more details are up I will show more interest :)

so for now i will probably drive up hwy 9 around 2, and then cross skyline, drop down at la honda road, get some pictures at the far side of 9, there is a good parking lot there, and then just look for good spots along skyline, head back over 92, see where things take me. and yes, i will be submitting these pictures for the lgtcom calendar

Archived