LegacyGT.com

Finally got it sideways!

OptimumLGT

Good stuff... that was one of the first things I did when I got my leggy. Not sure who it is at least I cant remember, but there is a guy that goes up to georgetown to race on the lake Im pretty sure they have it going on most of the winter or as long as the ice doesnt melt lol. Although im not sure if your one of the utah guys if so disreguard the second part of my post.

Edit: Just realized you were the guy that took the pics for the second bbq meet that I couldnt make it to. So disreguard the third part of my post.:redface:

yeah I've seen them race while driving up to go boarding, looks like fun but you would need to get studded tires or put a bunch of screw into your tires, not likely. Its crazy to see the RV's and other cars parked out on the ice

The tires that were on my Legacy when I bought it were pretty awesome because I could make the rear end kick out on dry pavement! Did it plenty of times! But I bought my Legacy April of last year! We only had one little snow storm left before summer came. So all of last summer I could not wait for the snow to come! Now that it is here it has been so much fun!!! I love my LGT!!! I cant wait for stage 2!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived