LegacyGT.com

My BOXER badge fooled a cop

How many people would know...Its not like putting SiR on a Civic;):p

Well, most Subaru owners would know, I think.

Here, in San Diego, we have a lot I mean a lot of wanna bes. Hondas with SiR, type r, v6 mustangs with cobra badge all around. I wouldn't want to look like a fool, like all the others. Anyways I probably would get any kind of badge anyways; I just wanted to know how it would look.

Nice helps, but FOP tags ALWAYS work.

helps, but not a garauntee. I've got a younger brother with FOP tags who was given a ticket for something like 10-12 over and officer could have cared less about the FOP tags.

For you Jersey drivers, the PBA (Police Benevolence Assoc.) Card works great in NJ. Pops lives in Princeton - got pulled over on the NJTP doing 87 mph, he gave the trooper the PBA card, cop kept it and didn't even give Pops a warning, just let him go!

The price tag for the card is high, but I know the Insurance monopoly in NJ keeps the rates ridiculously high as well.

- "I've worked with better, but not many."

Its not hard. Just heat it up with a hair dryer and peel it off. The level of difficulty depends on if its a plastic plaque, vinyl stickers, or metalic sticker. Most new car dealership stickers are just vinyl. They are easy to heat up and scrape off with a thumbnail. Do some searches on 'debadging' for more help on removing stickers and emblems.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Well, most Subaru owners would know, I think.

Here, in San Diego, we have a lot I mean a lot of wanna bes. Hondas with SiR, type r, v6 mustangs with cobra badge all around. I wouldn't want to look like a fool, like all the others. Anyways I probably would get any kind of badge anyways; I just wanted to know how it would look.

I was gonna get an SiR badge for my Accord (I've done the mods to back it up) but decided someone would prolly just steal the badge and I'd be out $40:p:cool:

Guest turboman

If you've debadged yourself and a cop can't figure what to radio in for type of car on his plates check and he comes up to ask you "what kind of car is this?", just point to your steering wheel and tell him, "It's a MOMO. Italian car that all us attorneys are buying nowaday. Even better than a Ferrari".

Judge should get a chuckle if he knows cars. :lol:

If you've debadged yourself and a cop can't figure what to radio in for type of car on his plates check and he comes up to ask you "what kind of car is this?", just point to your steering wheel and tell him, "It's a MOMO. Italian car that all us attorneys are buying nowaday. Even better than a Ferrari".

Judge should get a chuckle if he knows cars. :lol:

that sounds like a post i read a few weeks back....

- Luminati

turboman,

Dude, watch out for that Tazer! ;)

-A

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Archived