LegacyGT.com

06 Legacy GT Limited

Zane

So i'm looking to buy a Legacy GT (my first Subi) and the dealer called me and told me he has a 06 Legacy GT Limited with 76k on it. He say it is 15k but the price is negotiable, i'm thinking 12k. I want to know from you guys if this sounds like a good deal. All the reviews online are good. Since this is my first Subaru, i also would like you to give some questions to ask him.

I bought my '06 LGT new and it currently has 69,000 miles on it. Subaru's guaranteed trade-in program on my car is $14,300. Depending on condition, $15K isn't wildly off. If the car is in great condition and you could get a few 100 off from the 15K it would seem a good deal. As far as the car, I've enjoyed mine. It has a Cobb tune and is very quick. Also maintenance is pretty easy (I do my own maintenance).

I bought my '06 LGT new and it currently has 69,000 miles on it. Subaru's guaranteed trade-in program on my car is $14,300. Depending on condition, $15K isn't wildly off. If the car is in great condition and you could get a few 100 off from the 15K it would seem a good deal. As far as the car, I've enjoyed mine. It has a Cobb tune and is very quick. Also maintenance is pretty easy (I do my own maintenance).

Im just wondering if i should hold out for an 07, because of the

Symmetrical AWD and a few extra goodies. I think the 07 has the rear spoiler, but thats what i read online. i came on here to get the real answers

Good question. However, all Subarus have symetrical AWD. Also the the spoiler is an option on the '06. Mine doesn't have it, but i like it that way. As far as the other goodies, you would have to query someone who has one. Good Luck!

Good question. However, all Subarus have symetrical AWD. Also the the spoiler is an option on the '06. Mine doesn't have it, but i like it that way. As far as the other goodies, you would have to query someone who has one. Good Luck!

Sorry i was confused i meant Stability Control and Traction Control, but i just realized they are auto trans, and i want a stick....so its not that bad....everyones says go for the 07-09 but the are still pretty pricy, i wish i could find a spec-b for a good price but my dealer said they are hard to come by and i really dont want to deal with a private seller....had some bad luck:mad:

Archived