LegacyGT.com

Pavillions 6-25-05

thinkledge

Some of us on the Nasioc board are trying to get a big showing at the pavillions this saturday. We would like it if we could get some Legacy representation out there as well. If interested please let me know. We are planning on meeting out there around 5:30pm on Saturday so that we can get a big enough area.

It's just east of the 101(east side of town) at Indian Bend Road. If you get off the 101 and head west you'll see where everyone meets. It's just in a strip mall parking lot...we are going to try to set up somewhere close to the Levitz that's down there. I'm gonna try and get out there between 5:30 and 6:00 but I know a lot of people aren't showing till about 6:30 or so.

Herm, what a coincidence. I happen to have snagged the keys to the Leg and am spending the day washing it in preparation to visit the pavillion tonight. Should be there sometime after 8pmish.

Not sure what color blue she is, but the dark blue GT no spoiler with tinted windows will be me, or one of them will be at least.

Archived