LegacyGT.com

Meet somewhere in Mid/South Jersey

05sublegacygt

Just wonderin if a couple guys wanna meet sometime in June somwhere around Ocean/Monmouth/Burlington county or something.. I live in Toms River and havent seen any1 with a Lgt yet.. Well except for like 1 or 2 old people (like 60). Well im just trying to get something started.. No fun with no other Leggys

Guest JessterCPA

Ya. I would be up for something.

Lets all meet at Seaside, and cruise the strip like we used to do back in High School!

Seriously though, if you know of somewher down there good to meet, we can set up a caravan up here & all go down there together. Could be great!.

Jesse

I am in Hunterdon county and my folks have a shore home in Mantaloking so I am down there quite often. I could be up for a meeting. Although I have no goodies on my car yet :( I would be like the retarded guy with the stock car at a mod show hahaha. Getting smoked all the way down there by all you stage II fellas

Hahaha did you really! That is too funny. Yeah that place totally kicks arse. If you know where the PC is then you are walking distance to my house. Now you know where I live.

Oh and my 30,000 Home Equity Line of Credit was approved and signed today!!! woot. Stage II is right around the corner now! I need $26,964 to pay for the car, monthly payments of $134 and it will be paid for in 3 years and 3 months hahhah I love it!

Best way to buy a car, tax deductible too. Going to buy the AP and pullies in less then a week!

Yeah I just hit some balls last night with the woman. It was a good time. We should have a Polar Cub LGT meet ;)

Edit: Wow I just realized how that could have sounded hahahahah oh well you read it how you want to :lol::p

Guest JessterCPA
Hahaha did you really! That is too funny. Yeah that place totally kicks arse. If you know where the PC is then you are walking distance to my house. Now you know where I live.

Oh and my 30,000 Home Equity Line of Credit was approved and signed today!!! woot. Stage II is right around the corner now! I need $26,964 to pay for the car, monthly payments of $134 and it will be paid for in 3 years and 3 months hahhah I love it!

Best way to buy a car, tax deductible too. Going to buy the AP and pullies in less then a week!

Sorry to be the geek here but $134/month for 39 months does not pay off a $27,000 loan, unless it has negative 79% interest. Is there something I am missing?

BTW..where is PC?

Jesse

Holy shit I did not know this many people lived around me.. Seriously I get all my stuff done by Precision Tuning.. I have their sticker on my car :oP and they actually just made a adapter plate for my turboxs RFL i just ordered.. I got my UP and DP done there.. but seriously I say we all meet somewhere on rt.37 im always out there.. I can def get some nice ass cars to come out as well..How bout like on a friday or saturday night like 9ish...? Like within the next couple weeks, like next weekend if its kool with every1 else.. I gotta wait for my BOV and my Perrin intake to come in ;o)

Sorry to be the geek here but $134/month for 39 months does not pay off a $27,000 loan, unless it has negative 79% interest. Is there something I am missing?

BTW..where is PC?

Jesse

Yeah you are missing something b/c I didn't disclose it. I am a finance guy (financial analyst actually) and this is the thing........

If you take a HELOC (home equity line of credit) at Prime -.51%, which is the rate I got, that makes my interest 5.49% on the loan. Now I have all my savings in ING Direct and my 401k. ING is making 3.0% right now and my 401k is making over 10%. Also the 5.49% is income tax deductible. So with my regular $ making 3% and my loan is a tax deductible 5.49%, that will "almost" break even in the long run. So with interest only payments due each month to the bank for the HELOC it is cost free financing for me.

Ok with that said I have basically now borrowed $ for free. Each April I get a tax return and a bonus so I will just throw $5000 at the car and possibly put another $25 to $50 towards it a month and in 3.25 years it will be done (because I put $5000 down now too)

Tah dah.......

:) gotta love owning a home

Guest JessterCPA
Yeah you are missing something b/c I didn't disclose it. I am a finance guy (financial analyst actually) and this is the thing........

If you take a HELOC (home equity line of credit) at Prime -.51%, which is the rate I got, that makes my interest 5.49% on the loan. Now I have all my savings in ING Direct and my 401k. ING is making 3.0% right now and my 401k is making over 10%. Also the 5.49% is income tax deductible. So with my regular $ making 3% and my loan is a tax deductible 5.49%, that will "almost" break even in the long run. So with interest only payments due each month to the bank for the HELOC it is cost free financing for me.

Ok with that said I have basically now borrowed $ for free. Each April I get a tax return and a bonus so I will just throw $5000 at the car and possibly put another $25 to $50 towards it a month and in 3.25 years it will be done (because I put $5000 down now too)

Tah dah.......

:) gotta love owning a home

OK. I see what you are doing.

I did an amortization of the loan, and it didnt work out so I was like WTF??? If you are throwing extra principal at the loan, then you could chunk it down quickly. My HELOC is a 4.25 I think, and taking the fed tax deduction (no state deduction in NJ :( ), you are down in the high 2's. Nice to do, but I really do not like eating equity for anything but equity building items. It just makes me uncomfortable. Personal choice.

Us financial guys are going to drag this thread down. Sorry!

Jesse

Guest JessterCPA
4.25? that is insane if that is right. That is prime minus 1.75 that can't be right.

But if so.......WOW

I'll go check it out to confirm, but I think that is what I am at. It sits unused, so I don't monitor it real close, but always have an idea where it's at in case I need to use it.

Jesse

Archived