LegacyGT.com

Rbs Demo Car For Sale !!!!

hey guys im not toooooooo sure if im posting this in the wrong area of the forum, but i wanted to contain my car sale to southern california.

i have an 05 LGT, white, with black cloth interior, 2.5 turbo, JDM STI pink springs, JDM legacy larger sway bars, full sound system with dual amps and 1-12"sub in the trunk, has aftermarket up pipe, and harman motive tuned ecutek with a conservative tune of 230 wheel hosepower, has exhaust single outlet on the drivers side dual pipes were taken out. 18" r1 wheels on good rubber, has rbs front grill of course....lol has 14k miles and is super clean im asking for 22,500 and am slightly negotiable i will post pics depending upon interest let me know what you guys think. oh and im gonna throw in some 19" black face and chrome lip r1's to sweeten the deal, also these have good rubber.....i will post better more detailed pics tomorrow guys !

1764868984_legacysmall.jpg.b14457d72ce62fb824618281d0f3eebe.jpg

Please post pics of your single exhaust setup!

People have been wanting to see someone who's done that for MONTHS!

Would you be willing to part some of the items out?

i will be posting more pics later this evening, and sorry to say, i want to keep everything complete on the car, so its all one sale one deal. :)

Please post pics of your single exhaust setup!

People have been wanting to see someone who's done that for MONTHS!

Would you be willing to part some of the items out?

Archived