LegacyGT.com

Canned Food Drive...?

NormanAbsher

i know this is super short notice and all but i am lookingto get donations for a local mission here in ft collins. I have been planning to donate for a few days now so i stopped in and asked what was need and they gave me a list. with thanksgiving in just under 2 weeks this would need to happen quickly.. I know money is tight for most of us and our economy is shit, but there are tons whom have it a lot worse then us. So even if u can only donate a few things, or even just go through your cupboards at home and get your old canned foods that will be plenty.

Here is the list they provided for me thanksgiving specificly:

Turkeys

Hams

Yams

Veggies

Potatoes

Pies

Here is a list of things they need just for the daily mission needs, foods and cleaning:

All Meats

Canned and fresh Veggies

Onions and Potatoes

Cheese "Sliced or Whole"

Butter, Coffee, Milk

Koolaid

Non Dairy Creamer

Salad Dressings

Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, Tissues

Latex Gloves

Dawn Dish Soap

Cleaning Sanitizers

Plastic Utensils

8oz Hot/Cold Cups

Heavy Duty Trash Bags 55 & 20 Gallon

Laundry Soap

Hand Sanitizer

Razors

Travels Soaps and Shampoo

So i was thinking we could have a little meet some where next monday 11/21 or tuesday 11/22 in the evening.. i will collect the donations and deliver them my self. I am willing to take cash donation or even paypal donations hoping you will trust me to purchase whats needed. ill provide reciepts showing my purchases so i can be trusted.

get back to me asap and let me know what you all think.. i live in ft collins but am willing to travel.. i say we meet between here and denver any ideals are very welcomed. i will present the food to the mission as a donation from LegacyGT.com

Archived