LegacyGT.com

Who has the 05 LGT rough idle?

• Mega Users
my rough idle is not due to cold weather start ups or anything cold temp related.

this is a constant rough idle but i should mention that it's not as rough as some describe their's to be. the tachometer on mine doesn't appear to move at all however while sitting and idling (maybe at a stop light or in a parking spot) you feel it in the seats and doesn't feel normal at all. i feel like there's something i can do but don't want to start replacing o-rings or anything else unless i know it's a good bet it might be the problem. FYI my spark plugs are performing properly and the idle doesn't change based on which company fuel i go with... thoughts?

Justin if its not your MAF then most likely intake manifold gasket

"Remember Danny - Two wrongs don't make a right but three rights make a left."

• 4 months later...
Sounds crazy but my idle cleared up quite a bit after replacing my original battery, yes almost 6 yrs old, a month or so ago. I assumed it was due to the ecu resetting but the idle has stayed much smoother for a month now. The battery never failed on me but I'm wondering if constant low juice could have been affecting spark, coil packs, etc. Car always ran great above idle speed.

Archived