LegacyGT.com

Introducing the CX Racing FMIC for 05-09

OGHK87Jay

Beam protrudes farther than core (it is boxed steel not aluminum, very strong). Would hit beam then core. If it hit core, core can be purchased separate for around $600. If its your fault, well you pay to play. If not, someones insurance buys you a new one. Perrin core has been thoroughly tested also. Not only that, but they are pressure tested to 50psi at the factory (leak test).

• 5 months later...
AFAIK it is not really available. More than a few "Chinese knock off's" available now. Seems like the favorite design to copy is TurboXS. Maybe that is why TurboXS is not developing many new products at this time. They take the time to develope a winner, and 6 months later it is (poorly) copied all over the internet and eBay.

• 1 year later...
Currently installing this and it seems that the piping to throttle body is smaller then throttle body intake... can u sleeve it? And also it seems as though my battery will not fit at this point. Did any of you get your battery in or did you have to relocate or get a slimmer battery. As it is now it seems as though the piping goes as low as possible and between battery and engine. Any info would be greatly appreciated!!!!!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
This thread still dead? Came here myself looking for information about this kit working on the 05-07 chasis as well. I went ahead and took the gamble. With a little bit of fabrication it worked great. Fogs had to go, and i went even more custom and rotated a vf43 and got this kit to work anazing with my setup

Archived