LegacyGT.com

Soon to be Colorado resident

Saul_Good

Hi everyone!!

I'll will be moving from Los Angeles to Colorado Springs this coming summer '12. I saw some of the sticky's but what other shops does everyone take their cars to for turbo installs, tuning etc?

I know 90 Oct is the highest you grade you can get, so how abundant are E85 stations in and around Colorado? If there are a decent amount of stations I may think about upgrading here while in LA prior to arriving in Colorado.

Also, i am really big into tracking my car as Socal had a bunch of tracks to run year round. What is there in Colorado that is worth running? Looking fwd to running with people.

http://e85vehicles.com/e85-colorado.htm

Says there are 7 in Co Springs.

As for shops, I have no idea where people take there cars.

There are a few tracks around here (High Plains Raceway comes to mind, Pueblo Motorsports Park is another, and there's one out by Denver Int'l Airport that I don't remember the name of), but I don't know if any of them are year round. If you want a 1/4 mile strip, there's one up in the Denver Metro area called Bandimere Speedway which is the better of the two with the other one being down at Pueblo Motorsports Park.

Welcome to CO when you get here, you'll love it as we do. Not too sure about the Springs and E85 but I know other guys run it there year round and it pretty available in the Denver area. Saw you just bought that V52 on CO, just beat me to it, oh well. There are a lot of great tuners in the Denver, recommend dyno tune at Harvey's/Boostcreep, worth the drive. And road tuning from Cryo/Dave as both have lots of LGT experience. There is a dyno tuner in the Spring, Revolutions performance but have heard mixed reviews about them. Either way welcome and good luck w/ your build.

Welcome to CO when you get here, you'll love it as we do. Not too sure about the Springs and E85 but I know other guys run it there year round and it pretty available in the Denver area. Saw you just bought that V52 on CO, just beat me to it, oh well. There are a lot of great tuners in the Denver, recommend dyno tune at Harvey's/Boostcreep, worth the drive. And road tuning from Cryo/Dave as both have lots of LGT experience. There is a dyno tuner in the Spring, Revolutions performance but have heard mixed reviews about them. Either way welcome and good luck w/ your build.

+1 on all of LGT's comments, re: VF52, E85, Boost Creep, Cryo, and Revolutions. Boost Creep is the gold standard in tunes. Revolutions is suspect, but I haven't seen a log of their tunes in a probably 2 years and hopefully they have learned a thing or two since then. E85 is a no-brainer. Do it. It is doubly good with the elevation change. Cryo would be great for a road or e-tune.

As far as mechanical work goes, the gold standard for modded Subaru work is SUBA but I would also trust 5250. There are a couple others but I can't recall them right now.

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

Archived