LegacyGT.com

Chicago SCCA Solo2 Results (Kinda)

S4

Well, I was SOooo close to getting a trophy this time, but just missed out. The results sheet had me listed as the last trophy place, but I guess then they took off the no-shows and I was two places outside. Just motivation to keep coming back, I guess. :) I've been running in open street tire, which places basically all classes running street tires together. I still get my DS PAX, but there's SM running in the same class.

So, my season results so far...

Event 0 (class): 40th

Event 1: 21st

Event 2: missed

Event 3: 14th (First time with the RT615s)

The cars that beat me were mostly Minis and S2000s. I did beat my share (raw even) of STIs, SRT4s, Camaros, G35s, etc. :)

How can something that gets you so little track time, and be so much work be so addictive? I just KNOW that there were a couple more seconds out there if I could just smooth things out a little bit more. Power was definately not an issue, neither were brakes (:rolleyes: @ anyone who says the brakes suck). Now, it's all down to me.

I may have a couple decent photos, but I haven't checked to see how they came out yet. I'll post them if I get anything (my wife was manning the camera.) Funny thing, my last run the announcer made this comment: "..and here's a Subaru Legacy. Not what you'd think of as an autocross car, but umm...there it is."

Archived