LegacyGT.com

Orlando or Miami

TheBlubaru

I am planning on moving to Florida soon to get residency and go to college after.I applied to UCF in orlando and might go there after getting residency. All of you that live in Orlando or Miami what are the Pros and Cons of each city? and what is a better place for a 19 year old who is going to start college soon? Also what are some good shops in both the areas to get work done on my Leggy?
God created turbo lag to give V8s a chance

I've never lived in Miami, but I do live in the Orlando area.. for the 2nd time.. except I'm on the other side of town. UCF is on the east side, and there's a few members here who live in the UCF area.

There's plenty of things to do, night life, entertainment, bike trails, etc, but traffic sucks, there is only 1 free interstate highway, all the others are toll roads. If you don't want to take toll roads you're stuck to US and state highways with stoplights every few blocks, throw in the traffic and it will take you 30 minute to go 10 miles.

There is a shop in Sanford, FL, which is about 20-30 miles north of UCF called Performance Race Solutions that Leo and I take our cars to. I don't know if they do any other Leggies but they do work on Subaru's, Evo's, BMW's, AMG's, Porsche's, and at least 1 Lambo.. the guys are pretty friendly.

I've been to both places, and like Miami better.

Just go visit, and see which you prefer.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

I live in Lake Mary, 30 min north of Orlando, and right outside of Sanford Fl.

PRS is a great shop with a awd dyno. They can do ANYTHING.

There's going to be a Poker run starting at Mastro Subaru in Sanford and will end at PRS with dyno runs on NOV 12. Be there !!!

Don't expect many leggies, if any at all. I had my car for a over a year now and only seen a handful passing by.

Im leaning towards Orlando because they have a better selection of state schools. I really wanna move to Miami though, hopefully ill be able to live there for a year. I wish I could be there for the run but I probably wont get down there until December. Ill definitely try and catch the next one though.
God created turbo lag to give V8s a chance

I live in Lake Mary, 30 min north of Orlando, and right outside of Sanford Fl.

PRS is a great shop with a awd dyno. They can do ANYTHING.

There's going to be a Poker run starting at Mastro Subaru in Sanford and will end at PRS with dyno runs on NOV 12. Be there !!!

Don't expect many leggies, if any at all. I had my car for a over a year now and only seen a handful passing by.

Mine's back in storage but if you ever see a dropped OBP with silver Rota Gravels.. it's probably mine.. usually lingering around the Ocoee/Winter Garden area

Archived