LegacyGT.com

FS: (CO) 2005 LGT Engine 78K

Money

Shipping charge to Westminster? :lol:

Seems pricey to me. A new shortblock is only $1800 and from what I've seen 95% of the time the heads are reusable with little or no work. I haven't shopped a longblock so I don't claim to be in the know, however. GLWS.

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

Shipping charge to Westminster? :lol:

Seems pricey to me. A new shortblock is only $1800 and from what I've seen 95% of the time the heads are reusable with little or no work. I haven't shopped a longblock so I don't claim to be in the know, however. GLWS.

It's right on $$$ par with what is posted around on the forums for a longblock, I've researched.

95%? Except if the timing belt is busted and you need valve work or it overheats and warps the head.

The people in the market for this motor are not spun rod bearing people who can swap in a shortblock and be back on the road. It's for people who have had catastrophic engine failures or want to do a swap.

People are also open to make an offer on it- the worst I can say is no.

It's right on $$$ par with what is posted around on the forums for a longblock, I've researched.

95%? Except if the timing belt is busted and you need valve work or it overheats and warps the head.

The people in the market for this motor are not spun rod bearing people who can swap in a shortblock and be back on the road. It's for people who have had catastrophic engine failures or want to do a swap.

People are also open to make an offer on it- the worst I can say is no.

Sounds good. :) Thanks for clarifying.

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

Archived