LegacyGT.com

Flat tire question

I think I am sold on just replacing all four. I guess I need to cut my losses on the old tires and think about the money of replacing differentials and excess wear on other components and safety of the vehicle.

^This is what I've always done when I know there's potential for mis-match at the wheels. Plus they'll be freshly balanced for the trip too.
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

i'm running two different tires front and rear .. and meh ... i wouldn't do the side to side different tires. i would simply go front and back.

the speed difference between worn and new tires is nothing to worry about . its less of a problem than running low pressure in one or two tires.

Now that's thinking out of the boxer!:lol:

fyi all 05 + legacy's have built in code reader

i'm running two different tires front and rear .. and meh ... i wouldn't do the side to side different tires. i would simply go front and back.

the speed difference between worn and new tires is nothing to worry about . its less of a problem than running low pressure in one or two tires.

Yeah... But you ride a Buell so I have to take that into consideration when weighing your advice.

Kidding of course...

5k seemed reasonable to me when I bought it in 2009. I never buy things new... Let someone else take the hit and if possible buy at distressed prices.

I would think they had similar retail prices.

Archived