LegacyGT.com

Flat Black VS Gloss Black

TheBlubaru

I am painting my rims black at some point this week or next. I am trying to decide between flat black and gloss black and was looking for some opinions I plan on keeping the chrome lip. Flat black appeals to me because blemishes are much less noticeable and its less expensive to do but the rims also come in gloss black and I like how they look. Here is a picture of my car with the rims on it before I took them off to sand them.

http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff439/Caleb_Ingerson/DSC_2299.jpg

God created turbo lag to give V8s a chance

yea the only colors I really like on blue are gold and bronze and the torks wouldn't look to good in gold or bronze. Also I would say black and chrome is common but the reason its so common is because it looks good. I wouldn't paint the rims at all but the chrome finish was chipping off and the previous owner had already primed one rim. so 1 was black and 3 were chrome.
God created turbo lag to give V8s a chance

I really like gold or bronze one RBP. I painted my winter wheels graphite so I can post a pic soon of that color combo.

Current: 16 Crosstrek Premium w/ Eyesight & 05 Outback XT 5MT

Past Subies: 14 FXT Premium, 14 WRX hatch, 06 Legacy 2.5i SE 5MT, 98 Outback wagon

Archived