LegacyGT.com

00 Legacy Project

I started working on this subie a couple of weeks ago, so far i have a Weapon r cold air, yellow fogs and hella off road lights. i am wondering if i should attach a strut and a swey bar or not? i am getting mud flaps as well just cant find rally flaps that will fit this model, if anyone knows i can use the help, i am about to get white rally alloys, ill upload more pics of the car, intake etc... any help or comments would help thanks!

subie.jpg.b32443b463d262eca4d7f3cecb15c80a.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
lol sweet, i was thinking 2 500ff fogs and 2 500ff driving, and MAYbe a HID conversion cuz i hear they are even better hid, and i kinda want em to match my other lights. I used to live in Alaska so i know alll to much about snow lol but even here in missouri we get quite a bit. But im mostly looking for long range (2 driving) for lone driving on the backroads where theres alot of deer and also a wide pattern (2 fogs) for rallying on dirt roads :p

i have the 500ff, they are halogen, i dont think hella makes hid's, but you can replace the bulb, ya hid is better stronger and clearer, i am thinking about doing the same, i wanted to put 4 on my grill but one of my friends told me it would be too much, i think it would look sick, btw i recommend buying the hella kits off amazon, they are under warranty, come fast in the mail and cheaper than other retailers, and amazon replaced mine when one of the lights cracked after a month of purchasing

Archived