LegacyGT.com

Post your funny spam mail!

BAC5.2

From: "Keith L. Messina" <cxc.autosoleil@gfarrera.com.mx>

Subject: Greetings to you in the name of our creator

Beloved,

I am drenched with tears while writing this short message to you. It was heartbreaking news to me few days ago when my doctor notified me on complications on my health condition which he officially made known to me. He further stressed that the complication I had in my human mechanism as a result of a secondary liver cancer which have destroyed all the organs in my body system. According to him, he said that this complication will lead to my imminent death since no medication can alleviate the high system of deformation I am encountering at this time in my system.

In the view of the above, I am in quest to find a trustworthy and upright individual whom I will entrust the sum of $3.2 million USD and this has led me to you. The said fund was acquired by me as an inheritance from my adopted father who died as a result of political crisis which erupted among his most political associate and business clique.

I will make available to you all information and officially authorize document which will endorse your claim as the beneficiary to the fund in question in the finance house where the fund was lodged by my adopted father. I have mapped out the modalities on how the fund will be apportioned. 35% of the principal amount of the money will be dished out to you while 65% will be allotted to any charitable or orphanage home of your preference.

My motive to dispense the funds to a charity and orphanage home is that I grew up as an orphan and do not have any heirs hitherto.

Upon your acceptance to this proposal kindly get back to me through this email:.meinerskeith@mail.mn

Best Regards

Mrs. Keith L. Messina.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

• 2 weeks later...

Got this one yesterday.

Re: Your Funds InterceptedThursday, October 20, 2011 2:13 PM

From: "Olatunji Elvis" <hr@mail.yamoffice.yam.com>Add sender to Contacts

To: undisclosed-recipients

Head of Assets Forfeiture and Tax Investigation Unit

EFCC Headquarters

No.5, Fomella Street, Off Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse II

Re: Your Funds Intercepted

We write to inform you that our intelligent monitoring network intercepted a Trunk Box contain funds valued $5.5m USD. After we have conducted due investigation and verifications, the two men whose name has been withheld for security reasons confessed of been responsible for your inability of receiving your contract inheritance funds.

We have been able to ascertain that these imposters deliberately hindered you from not been able to receive your funds by conniving with the agents in charge of your funds release by demanding excessive fees for their own selfish reasons.

We intercepted this Trunk Box when they were trying to smuggle it to The United Kingdom and we have deposited the box with our security company.

You are therefore requested to contact Barrister Aaron Wilson via email: barrwilson1@gmail.com to help you process the release of your Trunk Box to you. We trust him to help you to process the release as soon as you open communication with him.

We hope to redeem the image of this country from all the scams perpetrated on innocent people.

Please do not hesitate to email US if there are any further complications for guidelines.

Olatunji Elvis

Head of Assets Forfeiture and Tax Investigation Unit

EFCC Headquarters

From: "Keith L. Messina" <cxc.autosoleil@gfarrera.com.mx>

Subject: Greetings to you in the name of our creator

Beloved,

I am drenched with tears while writing this short message to you. It was heartbreaking news to me few days ago when my doctor notified me on complications on my health condition which he officially made known to me. He further stressed that the complication I had in my human mechanism as a result of a secondary liver cancer which have destroyed all the organs in my body system. According to him, he said that this complication will lead to my imminent death since no medication can alleviate the high system of deformation I am encountering at this time in my system.

In the view of the above, I am in quest to find a trustworthy and upright individual whom I will entrust the sum of $3.2 million USD and this has led me to you. The said fund was acquired by me as an inheritance from my adopted father who died as a result of political crisis which erupted among his most political associate and business clique.

I will make available to you all information and officially authorize document which will endorse your claim as the beneficiary to the fund in question in the finance house where the fund was lodged by my adopted father. I have mapped out the modalities on how the fund will be apportioned. 35% of the principal amount of the money will be dished out to you while 65% will be allotted to any charitable or orphanage home of your preference.

My motive to dispense the funds to a charity and orphanage home is that I grew up as an orphan and do not have any heirs hitherto.

Upon your acceptance to this proposal kindly get back to me through this email:.meinerskeith@mail.mn

Best Regards

Mrs. Keith L. Messina.

Guess he's post op :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, My name is Elena and I am from Russia. I have little daughter, but don't have a husband. In result of crisis I losted job and cannot pay the bills for heating our home anymore. We urgent need oven because winter coming and temperature in our home is now very cold. We forced to sleep in old sleeping bag. If you have old moveable wood burner and you stop using it, I pray you can gift it to us and organize transport of it to our adress. I send this message from library and I am hope for your answer. Elena.
453747.png

Archived