LegacyGT.com

FRAME CAN'T TAKE TORQUE? Weld cracked? Frame brace?

isn't there a whole problem with the sunroof drains getting clogged and causing water build up?

Probably all the TORQUE pinching the lines closed.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

in my old '92 Legacy SS sedan I had the sunroof lines cleaned out 3 times. Always would dump rain on my left shoulder after a good rain storm and outside parking.

I hate subaru sun roofs.

Then again, this guy has problems with his welds. Too much TORQUE!

Back on topic.

• 7 months later...

If you can't find any standing water or don't have access to a lake or river to submerse your car in, you can just pour water into your car via a hose... do it through the sunroof too, that way you can fill your car up completely.. and then note any leaks.

You don't need to weld anything.. a couple dabs of caulk should seal it up for you

We're talking about oil and OCI's. Any opinions on the matter?

For oil I change it every week. Never had an issue and it gets me out of the house :)

Hi! Well, it's been a while. Understandable since it took forever to follow all the suggestions. And you know what? They worked!!!! Only I don't know WHICH ONE worked. :confused: Damn. Now I'm back to square 1. Effin' torque. :mad:

These cars have very little torque. your statement confuses me.

Archived