LegacyGT.com

Eyeliners

Kevskate99

I am still in the process of perfecting them, and I think I might make another set from scratch again, to see if I can have them absolutely perfect in everyway. I'm just trying to get an idea if this is something people would want.

You mean 209 for the pair unpainted, 289 for them painted.... I spent 20 bucks in materials and can get mine painted for almost nothing cause I have full access to a body shop that owes me a few favors/hours of work. But I still spent about 8 hours on them *sigh*

You mean 209 for the pair unpainted, 289 for them painted.... I spent 20 bucks in materials and can get mine painted for almost nothing cause I have full access to a body shop that owes me a few favors/hours of work. But I still spent about 8 hours on them *sigh*

Keep up the good work,..Im sure we members would buy if they come out acceptable and at a cheaper alternative,..

good catch.. i didnt see the 'plus 80' for painting in the fine print.

well good luck in your endevours and keep us updated :)

Archived