LegacyGT.com

buying a 2010 GT limited recalled

wrxwhit

Anybody have any idea how much dealerships are getting these buyback Legacy GT's from SOA after TSB/recall was performed. I need to know how much wiggle room there is. They are asking 27,500 for limited model with 9k miles on it. I am thinking 25 is fair with a buyback on the title. Any thoughts or info would be great. Thanks

talk them down to 24, you may be able to get it 25.

keep in mind,

1. it's not a brand new, 9k miles is plenty for a GT

2. not many ppl buy 5gen GT nowaday (gas price, manual tranny, quirky exterior)

3. it's a recall - make sure they give you good warranty

glurk:)

Magic, got em down to $25,500. $4,000 off sticker price. Had to beat them up a bit, but came to a fair price. It is now in my driveway. Love it!!! http://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv27/wrxwhit/20110926_2826.jpg

I had to jump on this car!. They are no where to be found and I think the buy back resales are becomming more slim. Bill Kolb in NY used to have at least one a week now they got none. The best part about this sale is that when I drove up to the dealer and saw the car for the first time, it had a spoiler which it didnt have on the internet. The sales manager decided to put one on 3 days before I bought it, a nice free add-on which I was going to do anyway!!! FTW LGT, couldn't be happier!!!

Archived