LegacyGT.com

You guys where right....

I finally got a chance to drive a GT today and all I can say is sweeeeeetttttt. It was obsidian black with the charcoal interior. This thing is a sleeper. I was on Ocean Pkwy in brooklyn passing every single car left and right. The cloth seats feel great and look great. Nothing for nothing I would now surely past up the limited for a regular GT. The shifts are soo crisp and the stick has a very mechanical feel although a little too much at certain speeds. Personally I think this car is must fun for someone stepping out of an econobox like an Accord. Oh well back to saving my pennies. :( :(
"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

[quote name='goneskiian']Ridge, Glad you enjoyed your test drive! Thanks for sharing your impressions. -Ian[/quote] Hey thanxs Ian. After driving the base GT I think I can diffinitely pass on the sunroof and leather. BTW...glad at least one Ian was one of the first to buy this car... Ian...

I've never driven a manual, and don't plan on learning, unless I get some really sweet deal on an Ocean Blue/Ocean Blue 225hp Audi TT coupe. As for the Subaru Legacy - I'm looking for a GT Limited Automatic Sedan. If you hear of any dealerships in this area that have them - let me know. - Mike

I just got a black Gt earlier this week. After I said I'd take it a truck came in w/ one of the new Blue Limited's with 5 sp, and I hemmed and hawed about which I should get because I REALLY liked the blue. But ultimately I'd personally rather have cloth seats, and the extra headroom from not having a moonroof is a good things for us tall folks.

I don't know what it is but seeing the car with the sporty cloths seats just says its all about performance and style. Also having a sunroof on my current car that is hardly used makes me wonder if I really need it in my next one. I wish I had a dollar for everytime it was tilted up and it rained..

Archived