LegacyGT.com

Reflashed back to stock, LV kinda weird

kennedy

Hey guys-

I was getting <20 mpg all interstate, cruise control @ 75mph on a stage 1 tune from Infamous. I reflashed to stock this morning and hit 27 on the way down to Denver. Pulled learning view when I arrived, first # of the top five is sitting at 15- I think the max. Any idea why this may be happening? I'm kind of stuck in Denver til I can figure it out.

Thanks!

Yeah - I just went back to stock paper filter from Blitz panel, but I flashed back to stock and have reset ecu with LV twice. I don't have the resonator on, and sadly, it's 2000 miles away.

I reset the ecu this morning with LV after doing a visual inspection and finding no lines disconnected under the hood- not definitive check since I don't know where all of them are and was running late for work, but nothing obvious. I disconnected my MAF sensor and reconnected for good measure prior to resetting.

Did 175 miles today and checked LV when I got home - knock showing up, and 15 remains. All i can think of is bad gas as I filled up from almost empty after the first LV that inspired this thread.. but jeez, I thought stock maps were supposed to handle that stuff better. I think the car feels OK but who knows.. I haven't wanted to really get on it til I know it's running okay, and coming from stage1 it feels like my gas pedal is 50% as responsive hah

1616253200_LearningView_SS_9-21-2011111844PM.thumb.jpg.4bce06871f9f36c8fb5d404785b96af5.jpg

1871490954_LearningView_SS_9-22-201164333PM.thumb.jpg.c88efa095cffbad24fc80652dbef631e.jpg

LV_9-21-11.csv

LV_9-22-11.csv

Archived