LegacyGT.com

You HAVE to do business with this man!

charlie_sheen

I just wanted to share my experience with a guy none of you have heard of :lol:

his names jordan, he works for defined performance, which is currently working on their website, and i had the most pleasurable experience dealing with him.

I knew i wanted to convert to EWG, so my buddy told me to send him a message who had done business with him before. He said that jordan will "beat any price" and i was first like "pshh ok". so i sent him a message, asked if he carried parts for the legacy gt. Jordan said that they carry parts primarily for the evo/sti/legacy/ and some porsche's. I told him what i needed, he gave me a price on a tial 38mm with the grimmspeed UP. I also told him that a vendor on here, offered me $500 and claimed it was the lowest I'd ever see...well....jordan offered me $489 shipped. It doesnt end there, the shipping is the best part. Ordered it sunday, got it TODAY. Two day shipping? i can dig it.

The best part of this story is the part where i sent my payment, he messaged me back and told me that the only tial 38 he had was not a vband and the UP was, so he did what i never saw coming and he offered me a turbosmart comp-gate 40. THE NEWEST WG on the market. this retails for more than the tial, and let alone has better reviews. plus its a v-band so i dont have to deal with gaskets and all that bull****.

Jordan was a great salesman...the communication was top notch. he responded within every three minutes. and HE WILL BEAT ANY PRICE. you can check his website, definedperformance.com...but im not sure if its finished yet. he carries ALOT of parts.

If you order parts from him i guarantee you'll be happy...and your wallet will thank you.

find him on facebook @ jordan at defined

291079_254419184597255_100000875261847_682886_290777636_o.thumb.jpg.dca9efe51ebf1ef29b75f19f4cb2c140.jpg

Archived