LegacyGT.com

Deer vs spec.b

First off, isn't a collision with deer stated in an insurance company's handbook as "an act of god/nature"? My insurance company fixed my parents' car with no increase in insurance. What is the point of being an insurance company if they wont be there for you. Am I right or wrong? So they should fix your car..... OR ELSE. ;)

Second, I think you are better off just fixing it all yourself. It will probably be more cost efficient in the long run. People want too much money for that stuff and its mainly labor.

First off, isn't a collision with deer stated in an insurance company's handbook as "an act of god/nature"? My insurance company fixed my parents' car with no increase in insurance. What is the point of being an insurance company if they wont be there for you. Am I right or wrong? So they should fix your car..... OR ELSE. ;)

Second, I think you are better off just fixing it all yourself. It will probably be more cost efficient in the long run. People want too much money for that stuff and its mainly labor.

Its a Comp claim and you pay the deductible.

Muy mal, there are so many god darn animals out to hit right now, between swurving out of the way for a squirrel, rabbit, chipmunk, deer and anything else that basically walks including people, its amazing more people don't hit stuff...especially for the insanity on the road lately. Sorry that happened man

Same parts on all Spec B model years except drivetrain if you're an 06. Your car is not totalled. I manage a bodyshop and this is what I do for a living. I say your estimate will come in at around 6-7k MAX. If the estimate is higher, the shop is taking you for a ride. I've had two 8k plus losses on my car. Trust me. No airbags, your car is not close to being a total. In regard to shops just google shops in the area your looking for. Then see what type of reviews they've gotten. Good luck. If you have any questions regarding any part of the claims process, feel free to give me a shout.
____Spending funds in mass quantities! I keep telling myself it's just a hobby?

• 3 weeks later...
$4800 worth of damage. the day my wife came down to el paso, she was t-boned and now both cars are at the shop. her damage is 3700, not including the tow and the 2 month old car seat that we just paid 300 dollars for. im not liking this place already

Archived