LegacyGT.com

My new 05' 2.5i wagon!

Hi all! I owned a 2000 Outback for the past 4 years and swore I would never drive anything other than a Subaru again. I got bit by the Subaru bug and there ain't no cure...Went to the dealership on Saturday "just to look" and ended up driving home a 05' 2.5i wagon. Since then I put 500 miles on it! I love this car! No pics yet. Getting my windows tinted and shopping for wheels! I'm a happy boy! :D

Congrats! Please post some pics of your wagon when you get a chance. There were a few people who wanted to see some pictures of the 2.5i. I also want to see the window tinting. I am going to be taking care of this as soon as I get my car. What color did you end up getting?

Wheels: I'm looking at some 17" Rota "MSV's" or "GRIDs" Tires: Been reading the reviews on the Pirelli PZero Nero M+S. Thinking about sticking with 215's. Air intake: I just posted another thread asking about what I should go with. Would I notice a difference in performace? By the way, I just got back from lunch and found a nasty door ding! I got the same feeling when my house got robbed. I'm so PO'd off right now! Are those mobile "Dent Doctor" guys any good or should I stay away?

Archived