LegacyGT.com

FS VA: Whiteline 20mm RSB #BSR39Z and AVO Rear End Links

aferrari88

Please read the entire ad. The best way to contact me is via PM.

SWAYBAR INFO:

I purchased these for my 2007 Legacy GT recently but I decided to go in a different direction. After I purchased these I never installed them nor opened the box that they came in. They are used from the previous owner. Below is the ad from the previous owner with the part info. I will be posting pictures of my username with the box and I will open the box and take pictures with my username if requested by the buyer. However I'm trying to avoid having to open the box if possible.

END LINK INFO:

I purchased these end links to go with my RSB. Pictures coming soon. The part # and info is:

1 x AVO Rear Stabilizer End Links (S2D03G1HU070)

They are BRAND NEW NEVER USED. I did open this box and will post pictures of them in a few hours.

Pricing/Shipping:

Shipping the RSB is typically $60-70. Willing to ship if buyer pays for shipping. Shipping the end links is probably around $10-15 but of course I can get quotes per buyer request.

I accept Paypal. My zip code is 20147. I am located in Ashburn, VA. Willing to meet within reason.

My price is $185 for BOTH (RSB + AVO ELinks) + shipping $ for the RSB. If you are local I'd do $175 for BOTH since you are saving me the headache of shipping. I am looking to sell as a package but if I can find buyers for both then I'd be open to that option.

Individually (non-local)

-RSB $100 + shipping

-Avo end links $85 + shipping

Individually (local)

-RSB $100

-Avo end links $75

Original Post by previous owner about RSB:

Whiteline 20mm rear swaybar #BSR39Z - used, 5000 miles. $100 (OBO)

This swaybar has the "lateral lock" clamps that prevent side-to-side sliding of the bar (important when using this model of Whiteline swaybar). Also comes with Whiteline bushings which are in good shape.

This bar is a good match for a stock front sway bar. It is slightly stiffer than the hollow 20mm JDM bar.

https://picasaweb.google.com/1049149...eat=directlink

Archived