LegacyGT.com

Visiting LA

RJS5689

As a New Yorker I should have realized asking other city dwellers what the good places to eat are is like asking someone to pick a needle out of a haystack -- there are just too many damn choice. Thanks for the suggestions, a lot of them look pretty good. Spago looks like they have a really good menu right now, and I think we'll try and get a reservation there. We're both pretty adventurous with food, and neither of us are picky eaters, so everything is fair game. I typically don't go out for Italian, though, because I grew up in an Italian home with off-the-boat Italian parents :). I always love a good sushi restaurant, I could honestly eat sushi everyday and be content.

Don't forget food trucks too

This is a definite must while we're out there. I've been told by several people not to overlook the food trucks.

In And Out > Pinks x 10000000000000. Hell, cold, greasy Dodger Dog > Pinks. IMHO and Im sticking to it. If you don't have an In&Out burger while you are out here you have never had a proper fast food burger.

Is it bad if I've never had a fast food burger? I really can't stand fast food and I never eat it. My burgers come from this: :bbq:

^Get some grease up top with Jay on my mountain. Just teasing you Jay :lol:

had a fast food burger? I really can't stand fast food and I never eat it. My burgers come from this: :bbq:

Spoken like an east-coaster who has never eaten In&Out.

I'm 37 and junk food is nasty. In&Out is bomb.

Archived