LegacyGT.com

08 legacy spec b

eurolatin33

Hey guys im about to buy an 08 legacy. now when i test drove it i felt the famous hesitation on sport # mode. the vehicle has 60km, so im wondering if this is something to be really concerned about or its something that the AP will take care of.

also are there any other things i should look for while im test driving the car, im going to get to a mechanic for an inspection tomorrow but just wanted you guys input

Hey guys im about to buy an 08 legacy. now when i test drove it i felt the famous hesitation on sport # mode. the vehicle has 60km, so im wondering if this is something to be really concerned about or its something that the AP will take care of.

also are there any other things i should look for while im test driving the car, im going to get to a mechanic for an inspection tomorrow but just wanted you guys input

Have the stealership reprogram the ecu. There is a TSB to take care of that. Same on my Spec B when I bought it. Dealer ref lashed and it was pretty much fixed. Went OpenSource after and that all she wrote. Good luck

well good to know that it can at least be tuned out, we have a very good tuner that uses opensource here and hopefully he can smooth that out for me. i should be getting my car today .... hopefully, waiting for transport now :( its been 3 weeks without a car ... hope the wait was worth it

well i finally got my car today and the wait was well worth it.... i have right front wheel bearing problem that will get sorted next week. This car is awesome though is the perfect mix of luxury and sport, it will definitely need suspension, brakes and complete sti powertrain but overall quite happy with it.

First mod to it was the Hogzaust lol, it actually makes a really nice tone rumble that will carry me over until i get an exhaust.

Archived