LegacyGT.com

Subaru impreza wrx sti 2011 vs mitsubishi lancer evolution 2011

hi first of all I will use the google translator because I do not speak English very well, but hey, I just went to see car purchase and I thought these two are saying which I recommend buying just arrived to this country, is that this legacy forum is the new version but I do not like and want a new car please if I can work with your experience I would greatly appreciate.

In terms of peformance the Evo is a much better car all around. They react to mods very well, and just make crazy power with so little work. They are the superior track car. Having said that, the STI interior is nicer, more convenient, and more comfortable, and it's by no means a shabby car. When you compare it to many cars out there, it will perform above and beyond the competition, with the exception of the Evo.

also this forum is composed of a majority of individuals who own the BP/BL model series legacy (US model years 2005-2009) but there are 2010 legacy owners and also previous generation legacy owners on here as well.

what's your prior experience with vehicles in your previous country?

Archived