LegacyGT.com

2008 Legacy Spec B

ovscooby

I am considering selling my 2008 Legacy Spec B. The car has around 28,000 miles and is in good condition. Blue book says around 23,000 to 24,000, but I am not sure of the market for a spec B and I suspect that trying to explain what a spec B is is going to be difficult unless the buyer already knows. Any thoughts from the crowd on how I should do this?

• 1 month later...
go figure!! shyit! oh well, just went stage2 and LOVING my 07 specB now...anybody looking for this car will grab it in a heartbeat if its clean and you post on vehix or autotrader, i drove all the way to arizona to get mine and knew pretty much every one available in the country at the time...GL

• 1 month later...

The spec B has been sold. My son helped sell the car since between school and work I didn't have the time. He first posted on CL but received nothing but scams. The best one was a guy in Canada who said he would send a cashiers check for the amount plus shipping cost. All we had to do was deposit the check and ship him the car. Yeah right. My son then posted the car on Autotrader and the car was sold the next day.

Oh and I am now the proud owner of a 2011 WRX. This is my third Subaru.

The spec B has been sold. My son helped sell the car since between school and work I didn't have the time. He first posted on CL but received nothing but scams. The best one was a guy in Canada who said he would send a cashiers check for the amount plus shipping cost. All we had to do was deposit the check and ship him the car. Yeah right. My son then posted the car on Autotrader and the car was sold the next day.

Oh and I am now the proud owner of a 2011 WRX. This is my third Subaru.

Glad to see you stayed subaru! The 2011 wrx is an awesome choice. Your new best friends are now i-club.com and nasioc.com! Hope you enjoy your new car!

Archived