LegacyGT.com

ontario subaru $300 over invoice until 6/30!

sp

long time lurker, first time post. ontario subaru needs to sell two more cars by end of the month (tomorrow). they offered me $300 over invoice on any GT they had, but i had to turn it down cos' i think i'm waiting for white/ebony. anyone interested? call 909-605-5810 and ask for Paul. they had 3 GT lim red/ebony/auto regal blue/taupe/auto atl blue/taupe/man i really liked the red but . . . also there are no white/ebony in cali to do a trade w/. if they don't have your color, they are willing to do a dealer trade as well. so i think it's a good deal. hope someone takes advantage of this.

[quote name='sp']i really liked the red but . . . also there are no white/ebony in cali to do a trade w/. if they don't have your color, they are willing to do a dealer trade as well. so i think it's a good deal. hope someone takes advantage of this.[/quote] are you looking for auto or 5MT? according to their website, Rancho Subaru in San Diego has one satine white/black GT Ltd sedan auto. [url]http://www.ranchosubaru.com/[/url]

Archived