LegacyGT.com

2011 Mitsu Outlander Sport SE

It gets about the same mpg, 3 drivetrain options in one (2wd,4wd,4wd lock) and can be had for about the same price as an 2011 legacy 2.5i premium with AWP and Moonroof in my area but includes:

keyless ignition

hids

18's

bluetooth

foglights

auto climate control

its also got a tad faster 0-60 time according to edmunds.com :shrugs:

http://images.dealercarsearch.com/Media/3410/50058_17.jpg

http://images.dealercarsearch.com/Media/3410/50058_12.jpg

Im considering it. Plus the dealership is including a flight and hotel for 2 to VEGAS :)

What do you think?

Purchased one for the wife last night. We pick it up tonight. Not the fastest thing I have driven, that's for sure. It has a ton of standard features, and a pretty great warranty. The test drive was great and outside of its slowness, I liked everything else. I will update with more info after we drive it a bit. Got the AWC version with CVT in laguna blue, because that is what she picked. I dislike The color.

Purchased one for the wife last night. We pick it up tonight. Not the fastest thing I have driven, that's for sure. It has a ton of standard features, and a pretty great warranty. The test drive was great and outside of its slowness, I liked everything else. I will update with more info after we drive it a bit. Got the AWC version with CVT in laguna blue, because that is what she picked. I dislike The color.

Awesome thanks. I was looking at the awc with cvt also. All the reviews completion about the slowness but they fail to realize its faster than a civic ex and just as slow as the legacy 2.5I lol. The included options and its comforable ride impressed me when I test drove it.

And ya that blue is too loud for my taste :lol:

I think the 2011 is the only gen. You must be talking about the regular outlander. Anyway, how was it a"piecel?

Correct, it was a regular, non-sport, outlander. 2004. The thing fell apart in 5 years. Bushings, struts, rear subframe came loose, sway bars rusted off, in fact the whole car had major rust issues despite being well maintained. Cheap materials used throughout the vehicle. Rattled worse than a subie. Total junk. Enough to turn me away from the entire brand.

Again, this was the previous gen, but it showed a total lack of quality in every aspect.

"Striving to better, oft we mar what's well." - Bill Shakespeare - car modder

Archived