LegacyGT.com

Bride Seats

mwm5094

So I have been doing some research about putting bride seats in the LGT but I see that basically nobody has done any kind of aftermarket seat. The main problem im running into is finding sliders. Maybe this is everyone elses problem? Any help / advise would be appreciated.

My question would be... if you have or could find the brackets/silders from a manually powered seat would they fit on the Brides or any other aftermarket seat like Sparcos? I know in order to put the STI seats into the LGT.. you need manual seat brackets/sliders so I was wondering if that would work with any other seat.

The brackets arent the same. At least I assume so bc I tried to fit my buddies 2005 sti seats in my car and they wouldnt bolt up. But for the bride seats the side mounts and sliders are universal, its the bracket between the slider and the car that I would need. I found someone that sells them but they want 388$ for the pair. haha

Sucks you couldn't get an STi with a tan interior :(
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

The brackets arent the same. At least I assume so bc I tried to fit my buddies 2005 sti seats in my car and they wouldnt bolt up. But for the bride seats the side mounts and sliders are universal, its the bracket between the slider and the car that I would need. I found someone that sells them but they want 388$ for the pair. haha

Yeah thats what I was saying, if you could find some brackets from a legacy that had manual seats, would the brackets fit on the bride seats? Theres a few people on here that have put 05/06 STI seats in their car but they had to get the brackets from a legacy that had manual seats. The STI brackets dont bolt in to the legacy. I also tried.

Archived