LegacyGT.com

Muholland Hwy Cruise Saturday

ckLegacy09

Hey

If anyone is down for a Cruise up to Malibu on Saturday afternoon, let me know. I went a few weeks ago and had an awesome time on some of the best roads in SoCal. Will probably be leaving my house around 12 or 1. Depending on where you are, we can meet somewhere on the way out. PM me for more details

This is my Event description from fb...

Hey,

So I went out to Malibu a few weeks ago and had the most awesome cruise on some of the most famous driving roads in SoCal. I have this saturday off and I'm goin out again, so I figured I'd throw up an invite and see if anyone else is down.

I'm working saturday morning for a few hours at another job but will be wrapping up stuff there around 12. The plan is to leave the Rancho area around 1230 or 1. The best way out to Muholland hwy is to take the 210 out to the 101 and get off at topanga. Anyway, its a super chill drive and once your on the highway, its all a breeze from there.

I also met an awesome photographer last time I went named Victory John, and I'm in the process of ordering some sweet pics from him... see the link below.

[ame=http://www.flickr.com/photos/victoryjon/5970452741/in/set-72157627145712381/]VJV_2021 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!@@AMEPARAM@@http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6025/5970452741_71e173bfb7_m.jpg@@AMEPARAM@@5970452741@@AMEPARAM@@71e173bfb7[/ame]

We'll probably hit up the coast too, cause the ocean is awesome. lol

Anyway, let me know if your down... Its gonna be sick!

I'm probably down if my car is back from the shop from parts development or is not in my buddies garage getting stage 2.5 put in. I live off the 210 in La Canada on ACH so you'll pass by my place. I'll let you know. It's this saturday right?

Hate to day this but I'm somewhat on the fence about the whole thing now. My power steering pump blew in my driveway yesterday. Dealer said they can't get the parts til Monday. So I have a rental til then. Debating on still going but I'm not sure it's worth it...

Archived