LegacyGT.com

Stage "2.75" What to do until I get a tune...

Mortal2None

What do you mean it didn't fit? Why?

The bend in the tube was too little of an angle and the filter was hitting the inside fender and scraping. Was a total nightmare on Friday evening and then it started pouring rain. The only mod I got installed was the Prodrive EBCS. (1 hour before the dyno tune) 850cc injectors and intake will have to wait until the next protune. :(

I was trying to get it to fit for a good hour. Also the heatshield fitment was off a bit too. Was a total loss all the way around. At least the KSTech site is back up.

weird. I have one, it fit perfect with room to spare. Maybe they didn't send you the right one. Even if it was wrx fitment, it should've fit. I don't get it. Which one did you get? Is it a cold air that goes into the fender or a short ram?
____Spending funds in mass quantities! I keep telling myself it's just a hobby?

weird. I have one, it fit perfect with room to spare. Maybe they didn't send you the right one. Even if it was wrx fitment, it should've fit. I don't get it. Which one did you get? Is it a cold air that goes into the fender or a short ram?

The CA that goes through the fender with the heat shield. I was tempted to take a pipe cutter and turn it into a SRI. It was a frustrating experience. Hopefully if you make it out here to one of the meets someday I can see how yours was installed.

The CA that goes through the fender with the heat shield. I was tempted to take a pipe cutter and turn it into a SRI. It was a frustrating experience. Hopefully if you make it out here to one of the meets someday I can see how yours was installed.

they're on wednesdays right? I'll see if I remember this week.

____Spending funds in mass quantities! I keep telling myself it's just a hobby?

they're on wednesdays right? I'll see if I remember this week.

Cool deal! There is also a big meet this morning at the Nassau Coliseum Auto-X event also. Brand new pavement so it should be a blast. It starts at 8:30AM so I'm off to bed!

Archived