LegacyGT.com

DYNO DAY in New Hampshire, July 9th or 16th !!!

PLTek

Hello everyone,

THE DYNO DAY IS PUT ON HOLD FOR NOW

PLTek is organizing a DYNO day. It will go from 9AM until we are done, but we are looking for 10+ cars. The event will take place in Concord, NH

You get 3 pulls, Dyno graph including A/F ratio reading, all for 80USD. There will be burgers, hotdogs, etc.

I am posting this on LegacyGT first to give my LGT, OutbackXT brothers/sisters the first chance.

Please send email to subie@pltek.net to sign up.

Oh Yes, the dyno to be used is Native New Hampshire's Land&Sea Dynamometer.

http://www.land-and-sea.com/chassis-dyno/chassis-dyno.htm

Please let me know, Thank You.

Peter Sz

PLtek,llc

I will post the directions next week.

TDC Tuning, my partner is in the process of moving from Hookset to Concord. I will see him this weekend at the Wicked Big Subaru meet so I will give you the details.

Best Regards

PS

PLtek,llc

I will try to make it up there. Pencil me in for now, as I want to make a drive to Exeter as well. My car is only a week old and has a Perrin filter which I ordered from your store and the OEM Momo shift knob. Should be a good test base.

Just make sure you post good directions :D Specifically from MA

I plan on attending, but I can't be sure...I may have a conflict. I never spoke to you about the Dyno day as I had too many questions about a DP and cat-back. I still haven't decided between the Cobb or Lachute DP or a catback. BTW, I was the one who won the Crucial UP in the raffle. When I order the DP from you, I assume you can install the UP at thesame time as well?

NHLEG,

I can install the uppipe at the same time, just to clarify, it is the uppipe that takes a long time to install, downpipe is easy as it has to come out anyways during uppipe install.

Let me know when you are ready to get the downpipe, we can set up the install and I can give a a quote.

Best

PS

PLTek,llc

Archived