LegacyGT.com

Well I through a cel yesterday and got a flashing cruise light and shortly after a flashing sport light. I got the codes read and they were:

PO700 Transmission system malfunction

PO735 Gear 5 Ratio Incorrect

The guy said he's never seen the second one before. I did a couple searches on here but didn't come up with much besides people saying to change the fluid but does anyone else have any other suggestions?

Oh, great... Bryce's trans just went down, too. He's got an extra '05 5EAT I'm sure he's already told you about.

I messaged him about it but I'm still waiting on a reply from him. If the price isn't right and the fluid change doesn't work I'm probably going to do the ipt performance rebuild kit.

Haus: I've seen that code over and over and over in the last several weeks in putting an '05 tranny in my '06 car. Didn't swap the tcu to an '05 and so my '06 ecu and tcu are seeing different ratios from my '05 tranny. Shifts smooth and holds well, just kept giving me a flashing Sport light because of the different year computers involved in my set-up. I'm the first to try and mix/match years from '06 to '05 stuff.

Tranny has 86,500 miles on it. Came out of a wrecked car I found in Springville. Currently sits on a spare tire and pallet at True Tune as of last night when it came out of my car for the 2nd time to put an '06 in my car.

Archived