LegacyGT.com

Leg Wagon Matchbox

I figured it was either a typo, or just another Japan model that SOA won't bring over.

3.5 liter bi-turbo STI Wagon - now that would be almost as good as sex.

The Tomi RC wagon is just rear wheel drive - but it hauls.

I figured it was either a typo, or just another Japan model that SOA won't bring over.

3.5 liter bi-turbo STI Wagon - now that would be almost as good as sex.

The Tomi RC wagon is just rear wheel drive - but it hauls.

I actually ordered it yesterday...I wonder if he is getting a run on these toys with this thread...

In regards to the sex comment well...I'm still in the first 2000kms in my new Legacy Turbo, and the grin I get when the turbo rushes on at 2800rpm...well maybe I oughtn't to finish this thread...

i have the red sedan. it does say 3.5 ltr and the die cast has a rear windshield wiper that i WISH we had!

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

oh my brother got one of those transformer wrx's at kb toys when it went outta business. Weird thing was that the wrx was the only ones left. *shrug*

it's cool as hell, definitely cheaper made then my day when transformers had shiny metal parts.

Yup you're right but those are the plastic ones. The japanese (they also have the plastic) have a range of the same toys but made of cast iron!!! They are so detailed they have white gauges and all!!

Archived