LegacyGT.com

Magnaflow needs your 2004+ WRX *Free Exhaust*

j0ebert

Okay people if you want some free exhaust and you have an 04 or 05 WRX listen up. My buddy works for Magnaflow prototyping the new exhaust systems for cars and he is in desperate need of a new WRX. If you are in the South Orange County area around Mission Viejo then drop me some contact info and he will get back to you very quickly. He had a friend bail out on him at the last minute. You will expect your car to be at the shop for about 3 days and as long as you are 21+ years old, they will hook you up with a rental car. It may sound too good to be true, but they did this for my Dodge Dakota a little over a year ago.

I'm sure that would be fine. He is very desperate right now and needs a WRX bad. I know this is a Legacy forum and unfortunately he wont be build me any exhaust yet. But I figured there would be poeple that know people like right above. Offer is still on the table until I get some contact info.

I contacted my friend, but unforunately he will be unable to lend his car. He is only 20, so he won't be able to part with his car, as he has a full-time job. Thanks for the offer though! I really wish he would have done it, but oh well! Good luck finding someone, maybe on NASIOC or something.

-Ben

-ben

Well I guess he found someone for it already. Thanks for the help. Now the plan is to get enough people to e-mail magnaflow and tell them that they need to make exhaust for the 05 Legacys so I can let them use my car.

I contacted Magnaflow about 6 months ago asking if they planed to do an exhaust for the LGT and the response I got was.

"Um, Lega what???? Sir, if you call back after the car has been out longer, we will have a better idea if that is a product we will be looking into offering."

Well I guess he found someone for it already. Thanks for the help. Now the plan is to get enough people to e-mail magnaflow and tell them that they need to make exhaust for the 05 Legacys so I can let them use my car.

Archived