LegacyGT.com

Engine Dress up

TheBlubaru

Does anyone know of any good sites to buy engine dress up parts? I have a stage 2 Legacy so im limited as far as performance parts to suspension and aesthetic parts so far all i can find is the spt battery tie down and oil filler cap.
God created turbo lag to give V8s a chance

Cobb makes a turbo heat shield... there are sites that make silicon hose replacements for the air intake... SPT makes a few STi engine parts (look on the subaru website) including the throttle body hose and radiator cap, a few vendors sell a radiator cover/shroud that can be anodized in different colors.

There's always the "autozone" dress up steel braided hose covers in red, blue or silver (note: they never do include the lower radiator hose, LOL!)

You can use thermal paint to lightly spray the intercooler, but it's not really recommended to do it (if you wanted to say, make it all black)

Some vendors like COBB and such make blue or multiple color anodized parts (pulley wheel, etc) that you can color match.

Are you looking cheap or actual replacements?

I'm looking for actual parts not cheap stuff my spt parts arrived and my Cobb heatshield is on its way I'm looking at an alternate cover and the hose covers next as well as a front strut tower brace

thanks for all the ideas for the moment i've switched my focus to painting my wheels and bumpers. Hopefully soon i will be able to clean up the engine bay and get it looking real nice

Archived