LegacyGT.com

Perrin 25mm rear swaybar problem

zBird-Dog

Hi everyone,

I installed a Perrin 25mm rear swaybar on my 05 LGT. After few days I noticed the left clamp that hold the swaybar to the car break. I replaced the clamp and now the structure that support the swaybar on the car is bent. Anybody know what is wrong with my installation?:confused: I don't race the car.

Thank you,

Phil

Progress mounts have been discontinued for some time. Mike couldn't get them for me last month, no stock at FBP either. I wanted them as a match for for my whiteline bar. Not looking to put orange or blue under the car if possible. Anyone know of a source?

Progress mounts have been discontinued for some time. Mike couldn't get them for me last month, no stock at FBP either. I wanted them as a match for for my whiteline bar. Not looking to put orange or blue under the car if possible. Anyone know of a source?

you could always rattle can the AVO's which ever color you'd like :shrug:

You can't even see them unless you're on the ground under the car? I got blue and I think it goes well with the whiteline.

Spray paint.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

My subframe support broke off with my perrin bar. Any ideas how to fix that?

Aside from welding it back on, you may need a new crossmember :(

http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=getJointLocator&siteid=216335&chapter=&Sectionids=24,2788&groupid=60367&subgroupid=0&componentid=0&make=32&model=Legacy&year=2005&graphicID=F731050&callout=16&catalogid=1&displayCatalogid=0

I don't see any alternative. That properly sucks.

I have both new and used brackets in stock. Let me know if you are interested. The used ones might be worth rattle canning.

-mike

I ordered my brackets thru Infamous performance website. Thanks God, canadian dollar is high today:icon_bigg

Dont you mean the American dollar is spirialing in demise?

OP if you are that hung up about color you an have the mounts and two bars powercoated for under $100. I even have a same day/next day place near me.

Archived